About Us

header-image

Scaffolding Company London

MTEC Scaffolding is a family-run firm operating out of a base in West London. Mark Pawsey founded MTEC in 2008 after 20 years of working at London’s biggest firms. He has built a business with safety, good communications and aesthetically pleasing scaffold structures at its core.

A lot of our business is word-of-mouth and we keep 80% of that business by maintaining excellent client relationships. The other 20%? One-off residential jobs but we hope they’ll come back to us in 10 years’ time! Someone is always available in our UK based office to answer calls and emails so we are easy to get in touch with arranging your temporary access solution. Read our client’s testimonies here

Our History

Our background comes from working with some of the biggest scaffolding companies in London so we guarantee the highest level of service at affordable rates. We achieve this through organic growth and staff levels optimised for incoming work.
We provide the highest quality scaffolding services to commercial business and private clients throughout London. Each project is treated with the same care and attention to detail so, you will be happy to have us in your home or place of work. You will not find better service anywhere else.

How We Work

Working in partnership with our customers we ensure a good understanding of the goals of each project from the outset. Then, working systematically together we accomplish each one in turn. As a result, our contracts run smoothly from start to finish. Our team has been hand-picked to ensure that each member has the correct training for tasks set.
In addition, we provide in house training for all our employees as well as the opportunity to learn new skills. Through courses from the government training body or external parties, we offer courses ranging from first aid to advance driving safety. We encourage our staff to progress and improve in their fields.
On-site our teams are presentable and polite. Gangs range from 2 to 5 people and are led by a foreman trained to a minimum standard of basic scaffolder. Holding a CISRS part 2 ticket. Every member will have completed a basic training program and will hold a CSCS card as a minimum qualification. This will be presented at the start of each project and updated ever five years. Supervision and management oversees each team. Therefore our work is regularly checked and our teams full supported. So you can use our scaffolding confident that it will be safe and fit for purpose.
We work to the highest standard and pride ourselves on our excellent safety record. MTEC offers a flexible working style and we are able to run and manage multiple projects simultaneously.

Our Ethos

We focus on establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships incorporating sustainability and ethical business practices; all our scaffolding boards are FSA certified and we try to run a paper free office. Our work wear is stamped WRAP or fair trade, so we can be sure that the supply chain is fair and free from unscrupulous business practices.
We feel it is important that our customers trust us to provide them with a competitive service. We keep a close eye on our competition and adjust our prices according to market trends.
If you decide to use MTEC scaffolding you will notice that our hire rates are lower then many other companies and any additional items that may be required are priced fairly and up front.

Read More
Read Less

MTEC scaffolding is a family run scaffolding company in London. Established in 2008 we have quickly gained a reputation as a leading scaffolding contractor with a friendly, approachable style. Our flexible booking system and efficient turn around allows us to maintain a large, diverse customer base.

With over 20 years experience in the scaffolding industry, MTEC provides a fresh approach towards scaffolding erection, temporary access and structural design. Combining uncompromising health and safety with scaffolding structures that are aesthetically pleasing and designed to fit in with their environment; we take great pride in the look of all our projects and use our knowledge and experience to give our customers the confidence to keep coming back. This, we think is proven by our repeat business rate which exceeds 80%.

From a background working with some of the best and largest scaffolding erectors in London we guarantee the same high-end product and services at a more comfortable rate. We have achieved this by growing organically and keeping our staff levels optimised for incoming work.

We provide the highest quality scaffolding services to commercial business and private clients throughout London and the South East. You will not find a better service anywhere else.